Bomb Damage Tate Britain
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
The Tate Britain contains shrapnel damage from the German bombardments on London during the Second World War.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Andrew Hobley
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bomb Damage Blackfriars Railroad Bridge
- Royal Air Forces Escaping Society Plaque
- Bomb Damage Victoria and Albert Museum
- Norwegian Memorial Hyde Park
- War Memorial St James the Less Church
- Plaque Victims Bethnal Green Tube Station