Collective Grave Civilian Casualties St. Theresia Churchyard
St. Theresia Churchyard contains the grave of 4 Alphen-brothers (aged 5,8,13 and 14) who were killed in the City Hall disaster in Heusen, when it was blown up by the Germans on 5 November 1944.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- Sint Theresiaplein
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German 75mm Pak 40
- Bullet Impacts "Onze Lieve Vrouw van Lourdeskerk"
- Former U.S. Military War Cemetery Wolfswinkel
- Dutch War Grave R.C. Cemetery Paters Augustijnen
- Czechoslovakian War Graves Eindhoven-Woensel
- Dutch War Grave St Paulus Cemetery