Dutch War Graves Zorgvlied Cemetery
Zorgvlied Cemetery in Amsterdam contains a number of Dutch war graves from World War II.
Some graves date 7 May 1945, because of the fights on that day, two days after the liberation of The Netherlands. A helmet is placed on the graves.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Toon van de Laarschot
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Anne Frank Huis (Anne Frank House) Amsterdam
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
Point of interest
- Memorial Former House of Detention 1 Amsterdam
- Plaques Academy of the Arts
- Anne Frankschool Amsterdam