Group Shelter Googweg
In and around Muiderberg, Muiden and Weesp between 1939 and 1940 a group of shelters was built. About 1930 in the south of Muiderberg the Casemates Hakkelaarsbrug were built and about 1939 and 1940 field positions with group shelters were made in this area.
There are many group shelters of the type P. Each group shelter is up to 13 persons. On a number of group shelters are figures with a serial number.
HM = Hakkelaarbrug Middle
H = Hinderdam
U = Uitermeer.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Googweg 12
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Dutch War Graves Noorderbegraafplaats Hilversum
- Commonwealth War Graves Muiden
- Remembrance Texts Jewish Cemetery Muiderberg
- Stumbling Stones Huygensstraat 23
- Stumbling Stones Binnenveer 11
- Stumbling Stones Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat 470