Tank Barrier Molesey
During World War II, these anti-tank blocks were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Rod Allday
Address and contactinformation
- Cherry Orchard Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Air-Raid Shelter Boston Manor House
- SHAEF Gate Bushy Park
- One-Person Air-Raid Shelter Kew Steam Bridge Museum
- War Graves South Ealing Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Peter Churchyard