This street us named after Caspar Naber, who was a member of the resistance. After he was arrested, he commited suicide by jumping out the Scholtenshuis (SS-office), which was on this location, so he would not talk. He is buried at the RC Cemetery.
- Text: Bert Deelman
- Photos: Bert Deelman
- Nationaal Comité 4 en 5 mei
Address and contactinformation
- Naberpassage / Grote Markt
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Paterswoldseweg Groningen
- Bullet Impacts Warehouse Hunsingo
- Bombardment Old Oostersluis Groningen
- Stumbling Stones Wilhelminalaan 9
- Stumbling Stones Anna Paulownastraat 26
- Stumbling Stones Oosterweg 46