Halesworth Airfield Memorial Museum
The Halesworth Airfield Museum houses an extensive collection of World War Two memorabilia, including many items specific to the airfield. Walking through the museum visitors get the feel of what life was like in the 1940ís for the servicemen who stayed there.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
Address and contactinformation
- Sparrowhawk Way
IP19 8NH Upper Holton (Halesworth)
- +44 01986 875084
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Roll of Honour Westhall Church
- War Memorial St. Margaret Church
- War Memorial St. Peter South Elmham Church
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave Ilketshall St. Andrew Churchyard