Former Military Hospital Gibraltar
This cave, St. Michael's Cave, was during the Second World War a military hospital. The rock is open for public.
The spaces are now regularly used for concerts and events.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- St. Michael's Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Plaque General Wladyslaw Sikorski (Gibraltar)
- Sikorski Memorial
- Plaque Victims Bomb Explosion Tangier
- Grave Victims Armoured Cruiser ‘Deutschland’
- Commonwealth Memorial to the Missing Gibraltar
- French War Graves Gibraltar