Commonwealth War Graves Tull en 't Waal
On the churchyard behind the Protestant Church are the Graves of two Commonwealth Airborne-soldiers who were washed up. They were victims from the Battle of Arnhem.
Next to them is another grave of an unknown person who was also washed up in de same period. He could also be a soldier.
- Text: Fedor de Vries & Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Fedor de Vries (2,3,4) & Paul & Anneke Moerenhout (1,5)
Address and contactinformation
Tull en 't Waal
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Monument for killed railway employees
- Memorial Fallen Members Catholic Labour Union
- Plaque Head-Office Police Utrecht
- Commonwealth War Grave (Protestant Churchyard)
- Dutch War Graves Vianen
- Grave Civilian Casualty Culemborg