War Memorial Nieuwendam Amsterdam
This war memorial asks for a time of reflection. The text was written in a final letter to his family, by a former resistance fighter who was executed in the war.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Royal Palace Amsterdam
- Wall Stones Nieuwe Herengracht 33 Amsterdam
- Ernst Cahn and Alfred Kohn bridge Amsterdam
- Gay Memorial Amsterdam
- Memorial "Women of Ravensbrück" Amsterdam
- Liberation Tree Childs of the Jordaan Amsterdam
- Grave Lt.Vl. G.J.E. Scheepens Amsterdam
- Commonwealth War Graves (New Eastern Cemetery)
- Jewish War Graves Ouderkerk aan de Amstel