Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (North)
This is one of the two entrances of a large underground air-raid shelter near Belsize Park Metrostation in London. The shelter was built in the Second World War.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Mike Quinn
Address and contactinformation
- Aspern Grove
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- St Nicholas Cole Abbey Church
- Bomb Damage Blackfriars Railroad Bridge
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Goodge Street (West)
- Commonwealth War Graves Islington
- Commonwealth War Graves Abney Park
- Commonwealth War Graves Bells Hill Burial Ground