Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (South)
This is one of the two entrances of a large underground air-raid shelter near Belsize Park Metrostation in London. The shelter was built in the Second World War.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Mike Quinn
Address and contactinformation
- Downside Crescent
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Repaired Bomb Damage St Etheldreda's Church
- Underground Air Raid Shelter Kingsland Road
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (North)
- Commonwealth War Graves Tottenham
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties Shoreditch
- Commonwealth War Graves Paddington