Suffolk Square Pillbox Leiston
This casemate is of type Suffolk Square. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Geograph
Address and contactinformation
- Sizewell Gap
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial Leiston
- Roll of Honour St. Mary Magdalene Church
- Memorial Leiston Airfield, Station 373
- Commonwealth War Graves St James Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave St. Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Margaret Churchyard