Tank Barrier Wilsthorpe Beach
During World War II, these anti-tank blocks were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Paul Glazzard
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Dunkirk Veterans Association
- Burma Star Memorial
- War Memorial Bridlington Trinity United AFC
- Commonwealth War Graves Bridlington Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Oswald Churchyard