Tank Barrier Aldeburgh
During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Adrian S. Pye
Address and contactinformation
- Slaughden Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Roll of Honour St. John the Baptist Church
- Memorial to 32 Dutchmen
- War Memorial Parishes Snape and Snape Bridge
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Peter and St. Paul Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Margaret Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Andrew Churchyard