Tank Barrier Aldeburgh
During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Adrian S. Pye
Address and contactinformation
- Slaughden Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial Theberton
- War Memorial St. Peter and St. Paul Church
- War Memorial (WWI) St. Andrews Church
- Commonwealth War Graves St Bartholomew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves All Saints Churchyard