Lincolnshire Three-bay Pillbox Tetney Lock
(England - Lincolnshire - Tetney Lock)
This casemate is of type Lincolnshire three-bay. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Steve Fareham
Address and contactinformation
- Newton Marsh Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial Transport & General Workers Union
- War Memorial Covenham St. Bartholomew
- RAF North Coates Strike Wing Memorial
- Commonwealth War Graves North Cotes
- Commonwealth War Graves Waltham Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Grave Holton-le-Clay Cemetery