Pillbox FW3/24 Broadbridge Heath
This casemate is of type FW3/24. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Andy Potter
Address and contactinformation
- Guildford Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial Saint George Church
- Memorial Coolham Advance Landing Ground Airfield
- War Memorial Newdigate
- Commonwealth War Graves St Peter and St Paul Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave St Peter Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Nicholas Churchyard