Pillbox FW3/24 Stickford
(England - Lincolnshire - Stickford)
This casemate is of type FW3/24. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
This bunker was for the defense of RAF East Kirkby.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Dave Hitchborne
Address and contactinformation
- Hagnaby Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial Carrington
- War Memorial St Andrew Church
- Memorial Killed Servicemen 57 and 630 squadrons
- Commonwealth War Graves Spilsby Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Helen Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Peter Churchyard