101st Airborne Museum Le Mess
(Belgium - Luxembourg - Bastogne)
The 101st Airborne Museum Le Mess in Bastogne is located in the former officers mess building of the Belgium Army. A big collection of original items of the Bulge with authentic reconstructions and very realistic mannequins makes this museum worthwhile to visit. Different scenes bring you back to life during wartime in settings during winter.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: 101 Airborne Museum le Mess
- Photos: Jeroen Koppes (1) & 101 Airborne Museum le Mess (2,3,4 en 5)
Address and contactinformation
- Avenue de la Gare 11
- 0032 (0) 61 50 12 00
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Bastogne Historical Center
- Bastogne Barracks (Headquarter Gen. McAuliffe)
- Au Pays d’Ardenne Original Museum (1940-1945)
Point of interest
- Plaque William R. Desobry (10th Armored Division)
- Memorial Civilian Casualties Noville
- Memorial Renée Lemaire & 10th Armored Division