Pillbox FW3/28A Abingdon
(England - Oxfordshire - Abingdon)
This casemate is of type FW3/28A. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Bill Nicholls
Address and contactinformation
- Mill Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial (WWII) St. Matthew Church
- War Memorial Blewbury
- War Memorial St. Mary and St. John Church
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary and St John Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Michael Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Holy Trinity Churchyard