Eindhoven Train Station
The old train station of Eindhoven was destroyed in 1944. The current station was built in 1956 and consists of parts of bailey bridges used by British forces during the Second World War near Eindhoven.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kaj Metz
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Peace Chapel Son
- Princess Irene Brigade Viaduct Waalre
- Former U.S. Military War Cemetery Wolfswinkel
- Czechoslovakian War Graves Eindhoven-Woensel
- Dutch War Graves Valkenswaard
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties R.C. Cemetery