Pillbox FW3/22 Midville
(England - Lincolnshire - Midville)
This casemate is of type FW3/22. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Richard Croft
Address and contactinformation
- Fodder Dike Bank
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial St. Mary Church
- War Memorial New Leake and Eastville
- Roll of Honour Old Bolingbroke Church
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave St. Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Helen Churchyard