Commonwealth War Graves Opende
(Netherlands, the - Groningen - Opende)
On Opende Protestant Churchyard is a pelouse d 'honneur created by the local authorities in which are the graves of seven airmen. One of them came from the United Kingdom and the others from Australia. They died on 15/02/1944.
- Text: Fedor de Vries & Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout (1,2,3,4) & Fedor de Vries (5)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Executions 8 December 1944
- Memorial Executions 3 May 1943
- Memorial Executions 10 April 1945