Pillbox FW3/24 Aylsham
This casemate is of type FW3/24. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Evelyn Simak
Address and contactinformation
- Norwich Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial St Andrew Church
- War Memorial St Margaret Church
- Memorial Crematorium Norwich and Norfolk
- Commonwealth War Grave St Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary and St Botolph Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Margaret Churchyard