Pillbox FW3/24 Aylsham
This casemate is of type FW3/24. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Evelyn Simak
Address and contactinformation
- Norwich Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Remembrance Plaques Ernest Hugh Copeman and Herbert Guy Hele Copeman
- War Memorial Aylsham
- Roll of Honour Baconsthorpe Church
- Commonwealth War Grave St Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Botolph Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary and St Botolph Churchyard