Former Headquarters HD Arnhem
(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Arnhem)
This building served as SD (Sicherheitsdienst) headquarters of Arnhem. The Germans built prisones in the basement en a number of Dutch civillians were tortured here. A stone relief is in memory of this.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Oorlogsmusea.nl
Address and contactinformation
- Utrechtsestraat 85
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Airborne Museum 'Hartenstein'
- Information-Centre Battle of Arnhem
- Exposition Glider Collection Wolfheze
Point of interest
- Plaque to commemorate private Johan Kosman
- Liberation Route Marker 19
- Plaque in memory of the fallen members of Vitesse 1940-1945
- Graves Resistance Fighters (Moscowa) Arnhem
- Polish War Graves (Moscowa) Arnhem
- Grave Resistance Fighter Driel