Pillbox FW3/28 Tidmarsh
This casemate is of type FW3/28. During World War II, these bunkers were used for the defense of the United Kingdom against a possible enemy invasion. They were built in 1940 and into 1941.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Bill Nicholls
Address and contactinformation
- Sulham Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Falkland Islands Memorial Chapel
- Roll of Honour St. Margaret Church
- War Memorial Southend and Bradfield
- Commonwealth War Grave St Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave Holy Trinity Churchyard