Pantherstellung - Bunker R009-P
(Netherlands, the - Utrecht - Leusden)
This German bunker is constructed in 1944 as part of the Pantherstellung. It is a flanking concrete bunker. The bunker was armed with a heavy machine gun and was set to provide flanking fire.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Kanaalweg 1
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque in Synagogue Amersfoort.
- Memorial and Grave Lieutenant A. Vreeken
- Memorial Private Walter Strang
- Italian War Graves (Rusthof)
- Graves Civilian Casualties Nijkerk
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties and Resistance Fighters