Maas-line - Casemate 112S
This Dutch S3 casemate was built in 1939 as part of the Maas-line. The casemate contains heavy damage from grenade impacts.
On 10 May 1940, the 254.ID attacked this region to capture the railway bridge at Mook. Katwijk (com. Cuijk) was defended by the 3-II-36 R.I. and 13 casemates of the Maas-line.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Katwijk (Cuijk)
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Footpath Airborne Market Garden Mook
- Footpath Airborne Market Garden Beek
- Certificate 25th Anniversary Liberation Museum Groesbeek
- Airborne Memorial Holy Land Foundation
- Liberation Plaque Town Hall Groesbeek
- Plaque War Victims Groesbeek