(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Lent)
This fort is constructed in 1862 and was manned by Dutch soldiers in the first days of the German invasion in the Netherlands in 1940.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Zaligestraat 6
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- National Liberation Museum 1944-1945
- Betuws War Museum "The Island" 1944-1945
- Exhibition WWll Town Hall Elst
Point of interest
- Graves Members of the Resistance Heilig Landstichting
- Jewish War Graves Nijmegen
- Polish War Graves Jonkerbos