Commonwealth War Graves Slijk-Ewijk
The Commonwealth row is located past the tool shed behind a small hedge on Slijk-Ewijk General Cemetery.
Here are the graves of 10 soldiers who were killed during October 1944.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout (1,2,3,4) & Fedor de Vries (5)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Betuws War Museum "The Island" 1944-1945
- Exhibition WWll Town Hall Elst
- Maas and Waal Museum 1939-1945
Point of interest
- Memorial 7th Battalion Royal Hampshire Regiment Driel
- Liberation Route Marker 30
- Peace Monument Wijchen