War Memorial J. Lyons & Co.
This memorial in Margravine Cemetery commemorates the employees of J. Lyons & Co. who were killed or missing in World War I (227 names) and World War II (247 names).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Ian Yarham
Address and contactinformation
- Margravine Gardens
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (South)
- Bomb Damage Victoria and Albert Museum
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Clapham Common (North)
- Commonwealth War Graves St Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Paddington
- Commonwealth War Graves Hampstead