War Memorial Normandy
This memorial commemorates the residents of Normandy who were killed or missing in World War I (35 names) and World War II (21 names).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Ron Strutt
Address and contactinformation
- Guildford Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Collection
- Army Medical Services Museum
- Royal Logistic Corps Museum
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Grave Farnborough Abbey R.C. Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St John the Baptist Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Mark Churchyard