War Memorial Normandy
This memorial commemorates the residents of Normandy who were killed or missing in World War I (35 names) and World War II (21 names).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Ron Strutt
Address and contactinformation
- Guildford Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Army Medical Services Museum
- Royal Logistic Corps Museum
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Collection
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Graves All Saints Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Mark Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Michael Churchyard