War Memorial Bromley
(England - Greater London - Bromley)
This memorial commemorates the residents of Bromley who were killed or missing in World War I (769 names) and World War II (476 names).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Gordon Griffiths
Address and contactinformation
- Glassmill Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- National Maritime Museum
- RAF Station Biggin Hill St Georges Chapel of remembrance
- Firepower Royal Artillery Museum
Point of interest
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Porlock Street
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Tower Bridge Road
- Air Raid Shelter Biggin Hill Airport
- War Memorial St Silas Church
- War Memorial Bermondsey and Rotherhithe
- War Memorial St. Stephen Church
- Commonwealth War Graves Eltham Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves Brockley Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves All Saints Churchyard Extension