War Memorial Bromley
(England - Greater London - Bromley)
This memorial commemorates the residents of Bromley who were killed or missing in World War I (769 names) and World War II (476 names).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Gordon Griffiths
Address and contactinformation
- Glassmill Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Sign Emergency Water Supply Peckham Road
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Porlock Street
- Sign Air Raid Shelter Lee High Road
- Commonwealth War Graves Bromley Hill
- Commonwealth War Graves All Saints Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St John Churchyard