Collective Grave Russian Soldiers St. Petersburg-Uritsk
This grave contains the remains of 5 Soviet soldiers and officers who fell in 1941, during the Siege of Leningrad.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimapia.org
Address and contactinformation
- St. Petersburg
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Warning Sign Shelling 21-ya liniya (St. Petersburg)
- Russian Mural Painting ulitsa Kalinina (St. Petersburg)
- Obelisk Siege of Leningrad
- Memorial Outer Defence Line Leningrad
- Memorial Kirov Tank Plant (IS-2 Tank) St. Petersburg
- Southern Military Cemetery St. Petersburg
- Russian War Cemetery "Frontier"
- Dachnoe Military Cemetery St. Petersburg