Collective Grave Russian Soldiers St. Petersburg-Uritsk
This grave contains the remains of 5 Soviet soldiers and officers who fell in 1941, during the Siege of Leningrad.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimapia.org
Address and contactinformation
- St. Petersburg
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Warning Sign Shelling 21-ya liniya (St. Petersburg)
- Russian Mural Painting ulitsa Kalinina (St. Petersburg)
- KV-85 Tank St. Petersburg
- Memorial Plaque Marshall of the Soviet Union Georgy Zhukov
- Memorial Fallen Defenders Leningrad
- Russian War Cemetery "Frontier"
- Southern Military Cemetery St. Petersburg
- Dachnoe Military Cemetery St. Petersburg