Plaque 1e Canadian Parachute Battalion Buggenum
(Netherlands, the - Limburg - Buggenum)
On the cemetery wall behind the church in Buggenum, municipal Haelen, is a plaque presented by veterans of the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion in May 1995.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Saint Martinus Church Neer
- Commemorative Plaque to the Papuans of New Guinea
- Plaque Reconstruction Church Roermond
- Plaque 'Tracks that Were' Nunhem
- Memorial "Traces that Remainded" Neer
- Memorial 'Tracks that Were' Heythuysen