Rougham Tower Association Museum
(England - Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds)
The Rougham Tower Association Museum is housed in the former control tower of the airfield. The museum has a lot of displays about the airfield, the 94th Bomb Group and the 322nd Bomb Group.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Arjan Vrieze
- Photos: Arjan Vrieze
Address and contactinformation
- Rougham Industrial Estate
IP30 9XA Bury St Edmunds
- +44 01359 271471
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Killed Dutch Pilot
- War Memorial Bardwell Church
- War Memorial Great Livermere and Little Livermere
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Mary Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Holy Innocents Churchyard