Grave Resistance Fighter Driel
(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Driel)
On the Protestant cemetery behind the church is one grave of a resistance fighter from World War II. This is the grave of Gerrit Peters, his profession was workman. Gerrit was executed in Arnhem on 3 may 1943, he was 45 years old.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Kerkstraat 8
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Historical Museum Grenadiers and Hunters
- Betuws War Museum "The Island" 1944-1945
- Historical collection Van Heutsz Regiment
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Arnhem Oosterbeek
- Grave Resistance Fighter Oosterbeek
- Commonwealth War Graves Slijk-Ewijk