Dutch War Graves Putten
(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Putten)
Putten Old General Cemetery contains four Dutch War Graves lying next to each other. There are also other Dutch war graves, scattered throughout the cemetery.
Click for more information on the overview at the bottom of the page.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries (1) & Frank van der Drift (2,3)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German Fortified Shelter Firing Range Horst (A2)
- Foundation German Freya-Fahrstuhl Radar
- Shelter of the Resistance Drie
- War Memorial Harderwijk Cemetery
- Memorial Cross Crew Mosquito 239 Squadron
- Memorial Bombardment 7 November 1944
Amongst others, the following persons are buried here (Overview)
|Name||Date of death|
|Beek, van, Aart||October 7th, 1944|
|Brink, van den, Jacobus||November 30th, 1944|
|Geen, van, Hendrik Gerard||March 2nd, 1945|
|Kraaij, Steven||April 23rd, 1945|
|Slotboom, Frans Willem||October 1st, 1944|