War Memorial St Peter Church
(UK: England - Greater London - Lee)
This memorial commemorates the members of the parish who were killed or missing in World War I and World War II.
The church itself was demolished in 1960 after suffering severe damage in World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Stephen Craven
Address and contactinformation
- Courtlands Avenue
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Firepower! Royal Artillery Museum
- National Maritime Museum
- Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (London) Museum
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Graves City of London
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties Shoreditch
- Commonwealth War Graves Nunhead