Memorial Februari Strike Zaandam
The Februari strike monument in Zaandam is a group of sculptures which stands on the railing of the Wilhelminasluis.
The group of sculptures was made by the former resistance fighter Truus Menger, you see the call for strike in Zaandam.
The location of the sculpture is near the Dam Square, where the strikers gathered.
- Text: Lammert Melk
- Photos: Lammert Melk
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Resistance-museum Amsterdam
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
Point of interest
- Memorial Deaf Jews Amsterdam
- Plaque Maison De Bonneterie Amsterdam
- Memorial "Women of Ravensbrück" Amsterdam