Russian War Cemetery Hohen Neuendorf
This small war cemetery contains the remains of 7 Soviet soldiers in 2 collective graves and 3 Soviet officers in individual graves. They fell in 1945, in the fighting for Hohen Neuendorf.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: kunst-am-wege.de
Address and contactinformation
- Berliner Straße
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Polish 1st Army Hohen Neuendorf
- Memorial Sattellite Camp Klinkerwerk
- Plaque Wilhelm Staehle
- Mass Grave Polish Soldiers Hohen Neuendorf
- Russian War Cemetery Oranienburg
- Russian War Cemetery Birkenwerder