War Memorial Spilsby
(England - Lincolnshire - Spilsby)
This memorial commemorates the residents of Spilsby who were killed or missing in World War I and World War II, and the Suez-crisis.
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Dave Hitchborne
Address and contactinformation
- Church Street
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial St. Mary Church
- Memorial Lancaster Bomber Ulceby Cross
- Roll of Honour Old Bolingbroke Church
- Commonwealth War Graves Spilsby Burial Ground
- Commonwealth War Grave St. Andrew Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Spilsby Cemetery