Plot of Honor Civilian Casualties Gestapo
(Belgium - Luxembourg - Noville)
Near the church of Noville is a plot with eight residents of Noville who were shot by the Gestapo on 21 December 1944.
- Text: Serjos de Groot
- Photos: Serjos de Groot
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Bastogne Historical Center
- Bastogne Ardennes 44 Museum
- Bastogne Barracks (Headquarter Gen. McAuliffe)
Point of interest
- Memorial Easy Company 101st Airborne Division
- Memorial Corporal Emile Cady
- Remembrance Memorial Bertogne