War Memorial St Nicholas Church
(England - Lincolnshire - Partney)
These plaques, inside the St Nicholas Church, commemorate the people of the parish who served in World War I (54 names, 10 fallen) and World War II (37 names, 3 fallen).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Dave Hitchborne
Address and contactinformation
- Skegness Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Memorial Lancaster Bomber Ulceby Cross
- War Memorial St Andrew Church
- Commemorative Clock Gunby Clock Tower
- Commonwealth War Grave Holy Trinity Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Helen Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave Wainfleet St. Mary Churchyard