Aldershot Military Museum
(UK: England - Hampshire - Aldershot)
The museum has a collection of vehicles, displayed either in the Montgomery Gallery, or outside the museum.
Most of the vehicles work and some are registered for road use, enabling them to travel to outside events. Some of the vehicles may not be on display, owing to conservation work. There are uniforms, badges, medals, weapons, furniture and other equipment which illustrate typical equipment used by regiments that have been stationed in Aldershot. There is also a variety of local and social history material ranging from bus tickets to sewing machines.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
Address and contactinformation
- Queens Avenue
GU11 2LG Aldershot
- +44(0)845 603 5635
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Royal Logistic Corps Museum
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Collection
- Army Medical Services Museum
- Commonwealth War Graves Sandhurst Royal Military Academy Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Grave St Laurence Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves Windlesham Additional Burial Ground