War Memorial St Leonard Church
(UK: England - Norfolk - Billingford)
This plaque, inside the St Leonard Church, commemorates the people of the parish who were killed or missing in World War I (8 names) and World War II (1 name).
Many of these memorials were erected after the First World War. After the Second World War, the names of those who died in that war were also added to the memorial.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Evelyn Simak
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- 100th Bomb Group Memorial Museum
- Museum The Red Feather Club (95th Bomb Group)
- 95th Bomb Group Hospital Museum
Point of interest
- War Memorial St Mary Church
- War Memorial St Margaret Church
- War Memorial St Peter and St Paul Church