Musée de la Bataille des Ardennes
Covering close to 1500 suqare meters, spread over three levels reached by a large staircase and an elevator for the less valid. The visitor will discover over 120 mannequins of American, English, German and even Scottish soldiers with their equipment and armament, as well as uniforms donated by veterans of the Battle of the Bulge. He will also discover an important collection of light and heavy arms, photographic documents, personal objects and equipment found on the battlefield. Also some 20 military vehicles.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Musée de la Bataille des Ardennes
- Photos: Luc Messely & Barry van Veen
Address and contactinformation
- Rue Chamont 5
6980 La Roche-en-Ardenne
- +32 (0)84 41 17
- +32 (0)84 41 10
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- British M-10 Achilles Tank La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Memorial Plaque Commune Beffe
- M4A1 Sherman Tank La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Memorial 517th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Memorial 82nd Armored Reconnaissance batallion
- War Memorial Champlon