Restaurant Le Vivier
(France - Nord-Pas de Calais - Wissant)
In this restaurant some shells from the German railwaygun which stands in the Atlantic Wall Museum are on display.
- Text: Ad Smulders
- Photos: Ben Smulders
Address and contactinformation
- Place de l’Eglise
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Musée historique de la Seconde Guerre mondiale d'Ambleteuse
- Museé de la base de V3 de Mimoyecques
- Musée du Mur de L'Atlantique "Batterie Todt"
Point of interest
- I was in this village on 15 april 2008 and asked the lady from the Hotel for information about the connection to ww 2 and she had no idea at all
why she was point of interest !
- By: Tom Hoogerwerf
- City: Amsterdam
- Date and time: 17-04-2008 16:00:41
- Ranking: 1 out of 5 stars