Plaque Jewish Men Wilhelmshaven
This plaque is located at the entrance hall of the Küstenmuseum, whic formely was the Jahnhalle. In the Reichskristalnacht, 9 November 1938, the Jewish men of Wilhelmshaven were brought together on this location, to be transported to Sachsenhausen concentration camp.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Uwe Karwath
Address and contactinformation
- Weserstraße 58
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Air-Raid Shelter Hafenschule
- Air-Raid Shelter Holtermannstraße
- Air-Raid Shelter Genossenschaftsstraße
- Memorial Lager Schwarzer Weg
- Memorial Stone Battle Ship 'Tirpitz'
- Memorial Stone Flakkreuzer 'Medusa'