Plaque Jewish Men Wilhelmshaven
This plaque is located at the entrance hall of the Küstenmuseum, whic formely was the Jahnhalle. In the Reichskristalnacht, 9 November 1938, the Jewish men of Wilhelmshaven were brought together on this location, to be transported to Sachsenhausen concentration camp.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Uwe Karwath
Address and contactinformation
- Weserstraße 58
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Air-Raid Shelter Genossenschaftsstraße
- Air-Raid Shelter Hamburger Straße
- Air-Raid Shelter Rheinstraße
- Memorial Stone Battle Ship 'Scharnhorst'
- Memorial Stone 'Leberecht Maass' and 'Max Schultz'
- Memorial Stone Flakkreuzer 'Medusa'