Memorial Synagogue Wilhelmshaven
This memorial, at the Synagogenplatz, remembers the synagoge which was built in 1915 and destroyed in the Reichskristallnacht, 9 November 1938. It also commemorates 113 Jews from Wilhelmshaven who were murdered in the Holocaust.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Uwe Karwath
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Air-Raid Shelter Hannoversche Straße (1)
- Air-Raid Shelter Gottorpstraße
- Air-Raid Shelter Yachtstraße
- Plaque Jewish Men Wilhelmshaven
- Memorial Stone Armoured Ship 'Admiral Graf Spee'
- Memorial Stone Battle Ship 'Tirpitz'